Before going for an interview, there are steps to follow. Also, never add your strengths and weaknesses in your CV or cover letter or resume. Rather state a personal motivation statement on your documents; and after the interview, you need to do something.
Before the interview,
- Get facts about the establishment that invited you for the interview.
- Prepare a list of questions to ask the interviewer.
- Be aware of body language. Practice good body language.
- Be courageous in your speech.
After the interview,
- Thank the interviewer via text or email