The word: Jeremiah 29:10-11. Study it and let’s begin …..
Have you studied it? OK. if you have? Then meditate and continue reading what the Lord is saying using His Prophet.
- the 70 years means bondage, the years of doubt.
- when you are an unbelieving christian, you are in exile.
- The Lord delivers those in bondage; He abolish exile in which you have being away from your destiny. He will bring you back to your place. What’s your place? my dear, it is your DESTINY . Come to Jesus Christ and be remembered. Be save in Christ Jesus.
- unbelieving Christians don’t take their roots deep in Christ.
- 70 years is a period of not knowing Christ.
- clear away doubt and faithless kind of life, and accept Jesus Christ as the Author and Finisher of your faith.
- He will fulfill the “good promise”.
- He will bring you back to your destiny – your place.
- He will prosper you.
- He will give you a hope and a future.
There is still hope to be victorious and successful. All hope is not lost.Remember the Word of God – Christ in me, the hope of glory. Have your faith in Christ Jesus. (1 John 5:4-5)It is better to be a commander in the House of God than to be a beggar.
Doubt or faithless or bondage or burden.